Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was sitting in my treestand when this mangy young coyote came out in front of my 25' treestand I was packing my Marlin Lever Action 357 Magnum loaded with 180-grain cast lead gas checked Keith Bullets I put the crosshair on the coyote and said hey coyote it stopped and looked up the last thing it saw was a muzzle flash of my old 1894 Marlin it did the coyote spin and dropped dead in its tracks. I kill the majority of the coyotes waiting on Wild Pigs at a feeder 75 yards from my ladder stand and with just a Ruger 10/22 Rifle, Check out the entrance & exit holes of that .357 Magnum 180-grain cast lead bullet.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's the green and black card?
The Card is my business card ,I am a professional Nuisance Wild Life Control Operator that I place on the majority of my kills because I had a troll say I took them off the web and did not kill them so in my response & my business practice is when I contract with someone to kill Nuisance Wild Life they get an email or text of each and every kill with my card placed on the kill as proof because of people just like that troll .

Reactions: 40nascar

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well as of Friday night I have added 7 more coyotes to the number now I have killed 52 coyotes the answered and came to an electronic call . I killed seven with my 12 gauge semi auto and new coyote choke I had it loaded with 3" Magnum BBs steel shot .The steel shot passed thru the Coyotes Hyde and bone the 7 coyotes came into the kill zone 25 yards very close together I channelized them with a brush pile in front my stand and I cut lose firing all six shots in rapid secession killing all 7 coyotes it was a pure night mare for them and a perfect opportunity to score 7 coyotes with ease. I have not seen a single pig or coyote on the trail cameras since Friday. I think I have accomplished my eradication mission on this property . 425 Hog 52 coyotes killed since August 2020. On to the next property . I have untill August 2021 to finish off any that remain.

Reactions: 40nascar

·
Registered
664 Posts
Make sure the land owner has your number. You will need to go back in a year or so. They breed like rats but congratulations on your success.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts