$221 million to Palestinians

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Oldhand, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

When I turned on the computer this morning, one of the top stories was Obama gave the Palestinians $221 million in his final hours as Pres. Now it has been hidden in the small print as just Obamas' last hours. Makes me want to:puker:

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017

3. havasu

havasu In the army now..

That makes me furious.

4. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Aaaghhghhhaaa :puker: :puker:

Does he just really not like America or something!? I just don't understand how and why he rationalizes the things he does!

5. allenr

allenr Member

It is totally infuriating because it there are a lot of Americans who would rather that money be used to their benefit and because his support of the Palestinians only prolongs the agony of getting to a solution.

A solution is really impossible to reach because there are two Palestinian governments. One in the Gaza Strip that vows to never make peace and the other in the West Bank that professes to want peace but will not even compromise it demands for getting the process started.

With a resolution seemingly impossible we have to just choose a side. We can only choose Israel because it serves our best interest. So he should have sent them the money if not using it for domestic spending.

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Obama also gave the UN around 400 million for global warming/climate change funding. Obama gave away over half a billion dollars his last day in office. Now how does a president get away with giving that kind of money away without going through Congress?
    Good riddance to the first black president that sucked so bad he put a smile on Jimmy Carters face for now taking the lead as the worst president in US history.
    And the rioting protestors are going after Trump before Trump had one day in office? For cripe sakes just imagine what we would be facing if the totally corrupt Hillary had won. I suppose they would be throwing a party for her. Morons!

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

No good PRO MUSLIM SOB......may he rot in Hell !!

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I truly believe that Lame Brain really thinks that he would like to sink the Trump administration. He is not leaving DC because he has 1 daughter in high school however don't think he won't get the courtesy that Bush gave him and keep his mouth shut. He will do all he can to disrupt and prejudice the American public into believing that he was the best president to the US. Sending the money to the Palestinians just enhances their ability to incite more American deaths in the troops that are presently serving in our armed forces. As stated by Allenr, part of Palestine will never concede to dropping the idea of death to all infidels. Israel is our only ally in the mid east and he just cut their throats by this decision. I believe that Trump can stop this as this was not done by executive authority. I hope so anyway!

Tommy

9. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

My buddy Barack sent me $2210, with a note apologizing for, well, everything.

[Just trying to lighten things up here.]

10. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Maybe this is why the idiot is now hiding on Branson's island rather than being in the public eye in Palm Springs?

11. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Like I've been saying all along,he's Anti-American. Just wanted to destroy this Country and hopefully/eventually be World Leader.

12. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Obama's legacy just might really surprise himself. His legacy will be his causing more damage to the USA than any other president. Yep he should be proud because that is what his real hope and change was all about.

13. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

On the radio last night I heard Congress is working to stop the payout to the Palestinians.

Also heard they may not be able to....

:GadsdenFlag:

14. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

He said he would give us hope and he did. I had hoped he would loose his first election and be quiet during his term. He gave us change. I could not wait until we had a presidential change. He promised a transparent presidency. I had trouble looking through the smoke and mirrors. If you had a doctor, you could keep him. You still can if you don't have Obamacare and want to pay cash. You could keep your policy. You could if your insurance company stayed in business and wasn't in Obamacare. He stated he would unite the country. The country is united. Half are dems who can't believe they lost and the other half are us who stood in line to make sure that the Dems didn't get Hildebeast for another extension of his term.

Tommy

15. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I hear the Palestinians have said if we freeze that needed money, our Embassy will no longer be safe. Not a smart way to play with a 6 day old President who want to flex his muscles.

16. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Come on SHOOTER, Stop sugar coating it ..... tell us what you really think. :cheesy: :cryinglaugh:

:usa: