Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Enjoying some refreshments last night with a friend talking about what we would like to obtain, firearms wise, in 2017. Here is my list
Ruger LCRX 22 long rifle. preferably with a 3" barrel like the 38 special. Been hearing rumors for a while, that would be a definite purchase if they make it!
The Ruger American Ranch Rifle in 300 BLK. I like the 300 BLK, and a boltie will round out my collection.
Bond Arms Snake Slayer. I just need another 45/410!
Still do not have a single stack 9. Keep looking at the Ruger LC9S Pro, but I think it will be the Kahr CW9.
I have been smitten by the new Ruger Redhawk 8 shot 357 magnum
I like the new Ruger GP100 in 44 Special. Not high on the priorities list though.
The Ruger Alaskan in 454 Casull.
And at the bottom of the list is the Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 CM.

The only definite purchase will be the RARR, the LCRX if it is introduced. The Kahr and Bond Arms are maybe's. The 357, 44, and 454 would just be things I would take out and rub on from time to time, and the RPR would replace my 280 Remington which I am very fond of. Not much of a chance I would buy them unless a killer deal presented itself.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
^ ^ Except for the 'definites', your likes remind me of New Year's resolutions made in a similar setting.

;)

·
Banned
12,933 Posts

A 17HMR rifle, probably a Savage..:cool:

A Ruger Alaskan 454 casull...:cool::cool:

and anything else I trip over , while strolling thru the Pawn/Gun shops,that strikes that unique fancy in my mind.:)

Jim

·
Registered
992 Posts
My 2017 wish list:

An Ithaca 37 12 gauge bird gun. (Honorable mention, Winchester Model 12)

An LCRx in 9mm if Ruger ever decides to introduce it

Possibly, an AR with a 20 or 22" barrel (Stag Arms?)

And last but not least, a Rock Island 1911 with the 9mm/22TCM conversion barrels

1 - 4 of 4 Posts