#2 celeb died

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Jan 27, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Mike Conners who played on the Mannix show has passed away. Strange how celebrities die in threes seems to happen. Who will be number three?

2. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Seems like this is a good question.

3. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

Too bad it's always actors and singers, people who bring enjoyment into our lives...maybe it could be politicians, lobbyists, or CEOs instead?

4. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

May he rest in peace. I am going to hate when Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters and a few others pass. The whole Democratic party will shut down Congress for a month for each one of them. I am sure there are more I could add to the list.

Tommy

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  5. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

RIP Mike Connors,

From an era before trashy TV.

Prayers for your family.

Jim

6. havasu

havasu In the army now..

Does this count?

John Hurt, a prolific British actor whose decades in Hollywood included roles in the Harry Potter series and "Alien," has died at age 77.

The two-time Oscar nominee disclosed in 2015 that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

In a career that began in the early 1960s, Hurt performed in dozens of roles in television and movies, many of them made in his native Britain.

Among his better-known roles were the title character in 1980's "The Elephant Man;" wandmaker Ollivander in the Harry Potter films and Chancellor Adam Sutler in "V for Vendetta."

7. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I would say he counts as much as any other even if he wasn't as well known as some.