10-22 trigger recomendation's ??

Discussion in 'Ruger 10/22' started by lorenzo, Jun 24, 2013.

1. lorenzo

lorenzo New Member

I want to get an aftermarket trigger for my 10-22 I have a Timmney in one of mine and am wondering if some one is offering something better these days. Any recommendations ?

2. bhale187

bhale187 New Member

Timney are about as good as it gets IMO.

3. JBall

JBall New Member

KIDD 2 stage. They also have a single stage if that's your style. All the parts they make are top notch for a 10/22.

4. Blkhawk73

Blkhawk73 Member

If you're going for the top of the top, it's Kidd. I'd take a Jard after that. All kinda depend son the rest of the gun. Makes no sense going with a Level A trigger if the rest of the gun isn't on that same level. Be the same as getting a new home theatre that's the top of the line TV and video player yet going with a WalMart level speaker system.

5. JBall

JBall New Member

YES!! hahahaha

6. mike06

mike06 New Member

I just put a Clark Custom trigger in mine. It has a extended mag release also a bolt release upgrade and a crisp 2.75 trigger pull. Drops in in seconds.

7. taku

taku New Member

Yep, Timney.
    uploadfromtaptalk1376209121424.jpg
    They can be picked up on amazon for about $200 with free shipping.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  8. KMO

KMO Northern Arizona

9. taku

taku New Member

Do you have the drop in module or the complete lower receiver timney.
    The new one is fantastic. Trigger already installed in a complete receiver made by timney.
    The mag release is awesome. Kind of looks like a falling block lever. Drops the mags out clean and fast.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  10. Reagan

Reagan New Member

Bought my Timney (complete) trigger before I got my 10/22 from my FFL. after reading the reviews on Amazon, I went for the $200. I can't remember ever seeing a product engineered, manufactured with the highest quality materials such as this trigger module. Flawless in form and function so far.
    Only drawback with Amazon is you can't specify the trigger color (black only)....of which they have 5 choices on the Timney website. Pricy....but the best...and a lifetime warrantee....JMO

Sent from my iPad using Ruger Forum

11. taku

taku New Member

The color is either black or silver, but the trigger shoe can be replaced easily with other colors.
    I was afraid they would send me One with a (blip) pink one and was relieved with the black one.
    Yep a nice precision trigger. The sear and hammer are wire edm cut.
    Very precise. Great pull wt.
    Timney is very easy and responsive in their communication also.
    It is in the same class as the geissle is for the AR market.
    Flawless