Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm trying to find a Ruger 10/22 rifle model 1264 or 1265. One is stainless and the other is blued. The stock come close to the barrel end similar to a WWII era rifle. Even if I can find a stock I would buy it. My wife learned to shoot as a kid on something similar. We want to get one for our son to plink. Must be wood stock. Thanks, Kevin

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I bought my Mannlicher 10/22 a few years ago at a local gun show. It's a great little rifle. If your local gun store can't order you one, you might want to check out Armslist or Gun Broker. Sometimes you can find one for sale on those websites that may be local to you or you might find a seller that will ship. Good luck in your quest.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum.

I bought my Mannlicher 10/22 a few years ago at a local gun show. It's a great little rifle. If your local gun store can't order you one, you might want to check out Armslist or Gun Broker. Sometimes you can find one for sale on those websites that may be local to you or you might find a seller that will ship. Good luck in your quest.

View attachment 13116
Thank you for the information. The grain on the stock is very nice. Looks like we have a gun show this weekend in Colorado Springs. I'll try that route as well as armslist and Gun broker.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just joined the group to ask a for valuation of firearms I am selling for an estate. In my post I made it clear that the question I asked was not a disquised ad to sell the guns as we are selling them locally, hopefully to friends of the owners deceased father. There is no rush to sell the guns as the estate is not in need of money, they just want a fair price for the guns. The estate has a rifle like that 10/22.. If you would like to send me contact information I will keep it with the rifle in case we cannot sell it locally for a fair price. I hope that I am not violating any of the rules for group as that is not my intention.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts