Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help guys. My house burned, and I lost everything including 2 Ruger 10-22s. For insurance purposes I need to know what they were selling in 2015. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
747 Posts
You need to be looking at replacement cost because whatever you paid they have appreciated in value. Also need to know the model numbers of what you lost. An entry level 10/22 could be a couple of hundred dollars. While some are just shy of a thousand. Also have you made any changes to them like adding a scope, trigger, etc.

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
Sorry you are faced with such a hardship, house fires are something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Look to Gunbroker or Armslist to see current prices for what your model 10-22's are going for in your area. I know here in MA they always seem to go for more than neighboring states so those websites can give you an idea of their value.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You need to be looking at replacement cost because whatever you paid they have appreciated in value. Also need to know the model numbers of what you lost. An entry level 10/22 could be a couple of hundred dollars. While some are just shy of a thousand. Also have you made any changes to them like adding a scope, trigger, etc.
I have to provide a purchase price, and a replacement price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts