Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In .450 Bushmaster, and at dealers. The email I got is from Impact Guns; $1300 but ships free.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Sweet! I'd love to have one of those but that's a little rich for my blood..........

·
Registered
685 Posts
First the Ranch Rifle, then the Gunsite Scout Rifle, and now the #1. Go Ruger!

Ruger is the reason I switched from building a 458 SOCOM AR 15 to a 450 Bushmaster. I would really like to get the Gunsite Scout Rifle in 450!

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Thats one fine rifle,

Any #1 is high class , high quaulity,

and

High price.:rolleyes:

I want it..(slobber...slobber):)

My experience with #1s is , they will put a round up a skeeters butt at 100-200 yrds...

Ok, a big skeeter for 450 BM.:duck:

Jim

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Always wanted one in 45/70. Never could find one when I had the money, never had the money when I found one.:eek:

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Always wanted one in 45/70. Never could find one when I had the money, never had the money when I found one.:eek:
You mean like this one...

Always the hit of the party.:)

Wood Air gun Trigger Everyday carry Tool

Jim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Nice rifles. Never have owned one. My gunshow buddy has one laminated in stainless, .45-70. We fired it a few times with some 300 gr. handloads when he bought it about 12 years ago. He has had it in his safe since then.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Debated on one of these but just couldn't do it being stainless. Have one in .45-70 already so it wouldn't be filling any empty void. What possible little oomph above that I may need the .405 covers.
I admire their idea and if this is to be the new program for the #1 models...great if it keep them going. Sadly, it's continuing to be a shrinking market.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
OH MAN...

and all calibers are in stock,
a few limited stock.

I will take one of each..:dizzy::tiphat:

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts