01-18-2015 .223 ruger american rifle

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by supremecowboy, Jan 30, 2015.

1. supremecowboy

supremecowboy New Member

Hi, I bought this rifle because I had / have other ruger guns.I am sadly disappointed in ruger,I thought this company really cared about quality.I read other peoples comments on their american rifles in all calibers and it looks ands sounds like they mass produced this rifle without fixing its flaws, I am positive BILL RUGER would have fixed all manufacturing defects and really field tested and ran thousands of rounds thru prototype before letting them go into marketplace.I have read on countless threads about problems.If ruger continues to mass produce untested guns, THEY ARE GOING TO LOOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS.Savage it looks like is starting to run even with ruger,as far as quality and with all these problems ruger has with this line of rifles it looks bad.Maybe ruger is forgetting its everyday hunter guy and going to focus on military contracts, thats the word I have been hearing.TOO BAD:hammer:

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to RugerTalk,

I moved your FIRST post to our "introduction" subforum.

Maybe you would like to tell all of us a little about yourself.

It I bought a gun from any mfgr , that had problems, I would contact them and try to get the problem resolved.

Jim

3. EasyCZ

EasyCZ Member

Glad you're here!

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the RT !!

5. Nogoat

Nogoat New Member

Welcome from Wisconsin.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

6. ifithitu