WTB: 10/22 Takedown

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Smink, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Smink

Smink New Member

Anyone know of one available?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
  2. Keeplokd

Keeplokd New Member

Good luck. Prices went batskittles after the first of the year. Especially around here. I spent 2 months hunting one down last summer when they finally hit stores.

3. Ekimac

Ekimac New Member

I'm in the same boat. I've been looking for a Take-down version, and there are none to be found anywhere. In fact, I can't find ANY version of it. Nor any ammo! It's insane.

4. farmerbuck

farmerbuck New Member

I guess I got lucky about three months ago. There was a blue take down in the LGS and they talked me in to buying it. Nice gun!

5. randym03

randym03 New Member

As soon as all this craziness of gun control stops you will be able to find them again. Don't panic and pay the ridiculous prices that people are asking for them now.

6. Smokin1911

Smokin1911 New Member

10/22 Takedown WANTED

Hoffmans in Ct has them I picked up a stainless and tactical they also have bx-25 mags. If you buy a 10-22 limited to 1 per gun.

7. timekeep69

timekeep69 New Member

I see them all over the place until I have the money to actually buy one, then they all disappear.

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Moved to the correct sub forum...from Rugers For Sale to Wanted

9. ivygang1

ivygang1 New Member

Went to cabelas this year for black friday, waited in line 4 hours to get a 10 22 take down, was well worth the wait, got a bx 25 mag. and a red dot sight,this is now one of my favorite guns. hang in there when you get one you will love it .....

10. bhale187

bhale187 New Member