Women Making Their Mark

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by threetango, Feb 14, 2013.

Tags:
  1. refugee

refugee New Member

the judge has a new fan. smart, common sense and the ability to speak in a way that even dumb politicians should understand. not often that beauty and brains are combined like this. very happy to see a real feminist speak out. much better than what i am used to hearing. the real feminists understand you can not legislate anything that will stop the criminals and the deranged from commiting horible acts. you have to empower yourself, take responsibility in your own hands. the police do a wonderful job, however mostly it is after the fact. they can't be everywhere and john wayne is dead, he will not ride over the hill at the last minute to save a helpless lady. the lady needs to save herself.

2. GAgal

GAgal New Member Lifetime Supporter

I absolutely agree. That's why I run a women's shooting group here and also teach other women how to shoot. Why do I carry a gun? Because I can't carry a policeman. :)

3. GerryM

GerryM New Member

I am seeing more and more women onn the range at the club I belong too... only thing holding even more back is getting the guns that have ordered and ammo.

Also see more buying AR's too.