Ruger Talk Forums banner

Why isn't Indiana 1 of the prefixes .

Ohio 
5K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  hawkeye308 
#1 ·
Is there no one else here??:confused: :D

#4 · (Edited)
Ya give them Hoosiers a couple dune-lengths of Lake Michigan shoreline and next thing they want full membership in the Great Lakes Club! The nerve of some folks! :p:D

Ol' Minnesota up der has a fair amount of Superior frontage and they have to go hang out with the grassland states. Tell me that's fair. :confused:

#5 ·
Ya give them Hoosiers a couple dune-lengths of Lake Michigan shoreline and next thing they want full membership in the Great Lakes Club! The nerve of some folks! :p:D

Ol' Minnesota up der has a fair amount of Superior frontage and they have to go hang out with the grassland states. Tell me that's fair. :confused:
Ya gotta take the good with the bad I guess :D.

#12 ·
I would like to point out that Indiana was the first state to turn red the last election.

I was born here, I guess I'll have to claim it.

Funny, I never thought of my self as part of the great lakes region. I guess we do have one ... or part of one.

I used to be quite the squirrel hunter myself. Now I watch them raid the bird feeder. They are tasty looking. Nice and plump. Nothing like squirrel gravy on biscuits.

I look at them as emergency rations.

Reactions: RFF
#16 ·
and east st louis ... imagine what we could be without indy and gary ... or ohio without the big cities ... the county voting maps are always very revealing. There are a lot of good people out there suffering under the reign of the large urban areas.

Reactions: RFF
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.