This is something I would buy

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by dutchs, Jan 16, 2013.

1. dutchs

dutchs New Member Lifetime Supporter

2. jmohme

jmohme Member

Looks good!
    I could be persuaded to give one of them a try.

3. Glock.G27

Glock.G27 New Member

I am considering one also.

4. 1Popeye1

1Popeye1 New Member

Anyone try one of the ambidextrous holsters for their LC9. I like the idea of being able to pull the gun quick from the holster but am concerned that since there is no strap that the gun may work it's way loose

5. romad

romad New Member

I just ordered an SR9; get to pick it up on the 29th.

6. dutchs

My wife has one and I just love to shoot it. Beautiful gun with real nice manners!

7. seal12

seal12 New Member

Wife and I both have SR9s and they are a great well balanced handgun, she loves it

8. JimA

JimA New Member

I am very partial to .45 auto pistols. I have one of the early SR9 models and really like how it feels in my hands. I think this gun in .45 should be a good seller.

9. timekeep69

timekeep69 New Member

10. REDTAIL

REDTAIL New Member

Nice Gun Here in NYS they just passed a Law No more 10 round mags allowed.? Only 7 rounders.? We are trying to get this new Law Repealed etc.?

11. refugee

refugee New Member

i am well pleased with the SR series. own a 40 and a 9, have given 3 more as gifts to some of my children. been waiting for the SR45 since i bought the 40. i expect it will be a keeper also. good luck with yours, i am jealous!

12. LCR-lover

LCR-lover New Member

Maybe they will come out with a SR45c in a 7 rd mag

13. romad

romad New Member

Picked it up; was told I was lucky to get it as the dealer can't get any more for love or money.

Looks like I'm going to need to stock up on ammo as the CPR is talking about adding a special tax of 5¢ per round minimum to "fund mental health and law enforcement". Unfortunately, ammo is also in short supply.

14. dutchs

Very nice. How about a range report when you can ? I would be very interested.

15. WorldTraveler

WorldTraveler New Member

I've told the banker (wife) that the SR45 will be on the list....start working on the financing....lol. I've got an SR9c and about the only thing i'd like to do is maybe lower the trigger pull weight. still, very comfortable and carrys well. When we got it, i bought an extra 17 rd. mag, and wish i'd gotten about a dozen more. Oh, yeah, we're gonna work on a SR40 as well.

16. deadon

deadon New Member

great gun! i just got back from the range and it preformed amazing. this gun is spot on!

17. str8shooter45

str8shooter45 New Member

I live in NY and I think the magazine ban was modified. Gun companies can ship 10 round magazines , but they only can be loaded with 7rounds except under certain conditions . Still stinks but atleast some stuff is getting repealed. The only good thing to come of this it forced me to buy the first SR45 I seen. I love it. Thanks for the push Gov. Cuomo:D

18. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

I love the looks of the SR45..love the SR series....awesome guns....

19. kde71450

kde71450 New Member

Sure on my SR40C the short magazine holds 9+1...... but the SR45 gets a 10+1

20. EasyCZ

EasyCZ Member

Romad, you realize that it didn't happen without pics. ;)

Congrats.