SOG blades.....

Discussion in 'Knife and Blade' started by Windy, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Windy

Windy New Member

Here is a machete I bought for myself a couple years ago. It has a blade on one side and a saw on the other side. It's a smaller one. I like it. I sometimes use it around the yard.

Attached Files:

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Wicked lookin' Windy !! ;)

3. Windy

Windy New Member

It came with a free little pocket knife. I carry that small folder on my key chain and use it all the time to take tags of newly bought items, open packages, etc.

4. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

5. jrc

jrc New Member

Added this guy a couple days ago. Wanted a slightly smaller knife I could manage well with my off hand. Fits that niche very nicely.

Attached Files:

• SOG.jpg
      SOG.jpg
      File size:
      60.8 KB
      Views:
  6. glock26USMC

glock26USMC New Member

Very nice, I like !!

7. Squirlnutz

Squirlnutz In the army now..

Yes very nice looking knifes. What is the flash II made of?

8. threetango

threetango Special Dance Instructor

Drop point blade
    partially serrated
    AUS-8 steel
    Hardness RC 57-58
    Glass reinforced nylon (GRN) handles

9. Heater

Heater New Member

I've got a Flash II with green handles that was on sale at Midway last fall. Light and fast, we'll see how sturdy. Came across the SOG Fasthawk in a pre-Xmas display at Wally World -- selling for only $20 each, well below on-line. Got the last four in the display, and a few days later found one more in the knife section of sporting goods. Decent and handy little tomahawk -- I've slipped one into the large interior pocket of my 10/22 Take-down's carry case. Found a full stainless SOGzilla in a presentation box on closeout sale at a West Marine store. To me it seems a bit bulky for everyday pocket carry, but it was a steal of a deal.