Obama Guide to Gun Confiscation

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by threetango, Jan 28, 2013.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for the link 3T !!

2. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I haven't trusted him from day 1,I knew he was trouble from the get-go but people wanted "CHANGE". Well they're getting it :rolleyes:.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

I still can't believe he won a second term...now he's really arrogant !!

[​IMG]

4. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Active Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't think he won fairly but that's just my opinion.

5. James

James New Member

No it isn't just your opinion there are thousands out here who think the same thing. Voter fraud was wide spread in this election. When polls start reporting that he won 141+ percent of the vote you know something crooked is going on and it wasn't just in one or two places that such reports were made. When a polling place only has 150 thousand registered voters and yet 250 thousand votes are cast there you know something ain't right. Over the years the graveyard vote has put many democrats into office but this last election was the crown jewel of thievery. And yet nothing is done about it...:eek:

6. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

If they are successful "assault rifles" will be like Class 3, too expensive and too much work for almost everyone, a new 1% strategy.

7. James

James New Member

No, your missing the big long range picture here. Their aim is not to get rid of "assault rifles", their aim is to get rid of all guns, your old muzzle loading black powder guns will go too. They just do it a piece at a time. The Fienstein bill will eliminate most everything. The devil is in the details, in the bill it says any gun with a grip... That can and will be read as any gun you can get a grip on...pistol grips, thumb hole grips, etc etc right on down the line.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/feinsteins-plan-bans-any-gun-with-a-grip/

You have to keep in mind when progressive/liberal/democrat/moron talks about gun control they are really talking gun prohibition. Guns are already controlled in this country by thousands of gun laws both federal and state, most of which are not enforced with any regularity, and they and the media will always blame the gun, never the nut case who does the deed.