KP345, anyone own one?

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by haliwa04, Jan 29, 2013.

1. haliwa04

haliwa04 New Member

[​IMG]
    Just got mine a couple weeks ago, lightly used. I've put maybe 3-400 through it, and the thing will not jam. Unless my girlfriend limp wrists it, which she did, and jammed it right up. Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone else owns one of these awesome cannons, and if they've modified it in anyway. Thank you.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  2. cjs1945

cjs1945 New Member

I have a KP345PR, it was made in 2005 and i bought it 13 months ago. It was and still is in like new condition and has never had any kind of jam or missfire, other than my SR1911 i would have to say that it is my most accurate .45. It feels perfect in my hand and is one of the best full size pistols that i own. The only thing that i have done other than cleaning and shooting it is removing the magazine disconnect safety, i agree with you, they are awesome.

3. haliwa04

haliwa04 New Member

Yea I discovered how much of a tack driver it can be this weekend, all 9 rounds on the "X" of a regulation sillouhette from 30feet

4. Cornhusker

Cornhusker New Member

I've had one for a couple years now, and I have to agree with the above posts, it's a really nice gun.
    Mine is also very accurate, and it was made to fit the human hand

5. Railbuggy

Railbuggy Oath Keeper

I bought one back in 2004.KP345 in SS.My hammer pin keap working its way out while shooting makeing the gun jam and jaming the magazine tight in the gun.I sold it to a cop.;)

6. haliwa04

haliwa04 New Member

Added a picture after polishing the barrel and smooth parts on the slide. Looks great.

7. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

I have the P345....it has a laser and a flash light mounted on it...I call it the "house gun"...Great guns.....