I think I am going to like these.

Discussion in 'Ruger Firearms Accessories' started by dutchs, Jan 17, 2013.

1. dutchs

dutchs New Member Lifetime Supporter

Did a trade and this is what I got. They seem really tight and very cool for having 30 rounds to shoot evey time!! 0117131711.jpg

2. jmohme

jmohme Member

3. xracer73

xracer73 New Member

Have U tried them yet? I wondered how those worked....

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Very nice Dutch !!

5. dutchs

dutchs New Member Lifetime Supporter

Yes I have....flawless. I need to get the extended mag release and you can change these around in a second. You get the added plus of no big banana hanging and the 10 rounders have never failed to fee once for me. Might just be my gun but my BX25's I could not say the same.

6. xracer73

xracer73 New Member

Outstanding!!! Thanks for the share. I haven't had a problem with the BX25's,but the big banana hanging gets on my nerves too!

7. MINK45

MINK45 New Member

I have 1 and absolutely love it . I have 25rd butler creek steel lips that are new, still in the package that I'm trying to trade for trimags or at least the box mags and I'll get the connector later .

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the Ruger Talk Forum Mink !!

9. cj5mrt

cj5mrt New Member

I use those Tri Mags and have had zero problems with them. I also don't like long mags hanging outa my gun.

10. MaddMac

MaddMac MaddMac

I have the AlanGator for my 10/22. The aluminum slot head screw is weak and always requires a flathead screwdriver to change out mags. I made an oversized thumb screw for mine. It has a large knurled knob that requires no screwdriver. I don't offer this on my site but can make these upon request.

Attached Files:

• 1147.jpg
      1147.jpg
      File size:
      29.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013