Holster purchase.

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by Dreamthief, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Dreamthief

Dreamthief GP100 Gunslinger

Well in response to the demander in chief's inauguration I purchased a gun accessory today. This purchase was the fobus e2 paddle holster. It's my first paddle holster. I have always used a belt holster that sits lower than the fobus holster I purchased does so I'm sure ill have to alter my draw. Has anyone had experiences with these?

[​IMG]

2. 4x4hunter

4x4hunter New Member

Paddle Holster

I use one under steering column of my truck when on long drives!

Attached Files:

3. Dreamthief

Man I'm definately copying that. I've never seen someone do that before.

4. 4x4hunter

4x4hunter New Member

Replaced belt with large zip tie to hold it tight.

5. Chort1

Chort1 New Member

I have a Fobus paddle holster for my Bersa and it works great for under a jacket.

6. Twodollarpistol

Twodollarpistol New Member

Im pretty heavy set and I find paddle holsters dont work so well for fa.....er...portley gentlemen. Wish they did cause I like them. At least I liked the ones I tried and none of them worked well for me. They all leaned out and away from my body and showed too much bulge under my cover up.
    I am going to have to try the steering colum thing though. Thats so cool.
    TDP

7. Dreamthief

After trying mine on I really like it. I definitely need a heavy belt though. I thought that with the paddle holster I wouldn't need to wear a thick belt, but it helps a lot. I'm heavier, but I don't think that this holster sticks out too much lol. I'm on a diet anyway so hopefully it will get even better :D